Cart 0
Influencer-Direct Items and Experiences



     Membilia

is a mobile-first memorabilia network to trade on trust, from one fan to another. 
 

 
 
 
 
IMG_7540.jpg

 

 

 

Membilia is the most agile and authentic fan experience in memorabilia, traditionally plagued by high costs, questionable authenticity and outdated distribution.  

Membilia is for both fans and influencers.  It's the real deal, the real story, with collectibles technology that will change our definition of "memorabilia"...forever.

Anything you can Imagine

"Membilia unlocks player used items or new fan experiences for every athlete and influencer in every category, across the world."  

- Norby Williamson, ESPN

Mobile

Membilia turns a verified Twitter handle into a fan direct pawn shop.  In less than 60 seconds influencers activate their own mobile memorabilia store ...and then the magic happens when that one-of-a-kind item shows up via Membilia's exclusive partners UPS and FedEx.


Meaningful

  • Sellers post a special object in their lives or a simple personal item that could be special in the life of a fan

  • Influencers sell and get feedback and develop their own, original memorabilia items or experiences, as a natural flow of their personal and professional lives.

  • Charities can win and help unlock a direct $22B market of memorabilia in Music, Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Pop and Military cultures.

  • Fans follow their influencers waiting for a spot-post of something that just became available

  • Fans buy authentic  items and unique memorabilia without the middle man of merchandisers and retailers

  • Fans win and get to access on their smartphones a $22B market of unusual  collectables, personal items and rare experiences of note

IMG_2907.JPG

Social Good.

We recognized that only 1.5% of the world's influencers have an exclusive memorabilia deal. Let's face it, not influencer is Tom Brady or Lady Gaga. So Membilia is for the rest of us - the 98.5% of influencers in the world who have a story to tell and fans who want to own a piece of memorabilia history.

Membilia is where the story begins...

 
 
IMG_9717.JPG

Authenticity

has a

new reality.

 

Influencers on Memblia are socially verified as the real deal.  They influence the world in music, sports, politics, entertainment, literature, public service and even the military.  We honor the fact that memorabilia of tomorrow should not come from a warehouse but right from the person where the story began. Membilia is the mobile-first network of tomorrow's memorabilia, today.

 
Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 8.51.19 PM.png

Michael Saks

Membilia
COO

Saks was U.S. Commercial Director of America’s Event Authority and Oracle Team USA.  Prior to his role with America’s Cup, Saks was a Partner of Pinnacle Holdings Group and President and CEO of Pinnacle Management.  Saks joined Pinnacle Holdings Group from the Orange Bowl Committee where he was the Chief Operating Officer for over seven years.

 

Harvey Schiller, BG Ret.

US Olympics, Turner Sports
Board, Investor

Former President of Turner Sports, chief executive of YankeeNets, CEO US Olympic Committee, and president of the International Baseball Federation.

 
IMG_6550.JPG

Blake Bartkiewicz

lettrs, Membilia
Co-Founder

Student at Northeastern University.

Athlete and economics major.

Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 4.08.03 PM.png

Bob Eissiminger

Knightpoint Systems
Charities Advisor, Investor

CEO and Founder of Knightpoint Systems, US Military Academy Graduate and former Army Officer.  Board Member of Wounded Warrior and Johnny Mac Foundation.

 
fullsizeoutput_1ed4.jpeg

Dane Bartkiewicz

lettrs, Membilia
Co-Founder

Student at University of Richmond.

Athlete and entrepreneur.

IMG_5803.JPG

Drew Bartkiewicz

lettrs, Painly, Membilia
President, Board

Builder of social and commerce networks over 25 years with with IPOs at salesforce.com, BroadVision. Goldman Sachs Top 100 Entrepreneurs 2016. Forbes Top 25 Veteran Start Ups 2016.  West Point and Yale SOM graduate.  

 

“The next generation memorabilia is not merchandise, but the story and personal connection that comes with things athletes, actors and singers touch every day.”

— Norby Williamson, ESPN Disney

 
 
IMG_3682.JPG

The next generation of memorabilia, by the influencers, direct to the fans.

Whether you are a marquis player, signer or emerging youtube star, thrill your fans with the personal memorabilia that's actually from you.

 

Download the Membilia App

Sell your experiences, items or memorabilia for raising charitable dollars to causes.  You can set up charitable items right in the Membilia app.

Tell Your Story

Socialize a new class of Memorabilia

Invite friends and fans to this new network the real deal. There's no better way to share the story than by selling the legacy.

Download the app, start selling today.

 
 
 
IMG_3685.JPG